Here’s a simple step-by-step process to RAPIDLY create good content & take advantage of your judgemental/critical self.
1. Create an UGLY FIRST DRAFT, don’t judge just yet.
2. Go back to your ugly draft & you’ll see a number of mistakes. Now start judging.
3. Refine your ugly draft with the help of your judgy self.
4. When it is good enough, post it immediately. Slap your judgemental self if it tells you not to.
5. Note down all the things you wish you did right before posting. Give yourself a facepalm. Dust your self.
6. And REPEAT the process
A short, sweet guide that #WorksEverySingleTime